White Sauce Pasta Recipe- Learn how to make White Sauce Pasta step by step on Blogger Pile. Find all ingredients and process to make White Wine Pasta Sauce. Readout the complete blog and check White Sauce Pasta Recipe here.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe
White Sauce Pasta Recipe With Mayonnaise: Pasta is a popular dish, which people of all ages eat with great interest. It can be eaten by Sabuh at any time in breakfast, lunch or brunch time. If you are hungry you can prepare Pasta immediately and today we are going to share with you the recipes of White Sauce Pati.
Ingredients for making white sauce pasta [White Sauce Pasta Without Maida]
White Sauce Pasta Hebbars Kitchen: Pasta is an Italian dish, it is made by adding fresh fries and white sauce. Capsicum, broccoli, black pepper, and salt are used in making pasta.
Materials for Pasta
- 3/4 Cup Pasta
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 4-5 Cups of Water
[White Sauce Pasta Recipe Indian] Pasta Vegetables
- 1/2 TSP Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Capsicum
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Broccoli, Optional
- Salt – According to taste
White Sauce Ingredients
- 1½ Tablespoon Butter
- 1 TSP Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1 TSP Flour Maida
- 1 Cup Milk (250 ml)
- 1/4 TSP Oregano, alternative (or pizza masala)
- 1/4 TSP Red Chilly Flex
- Pinch of pepper powder
- Salt – According to taste
White Sauce Pasta Recipe By Sanjeev Kapoor – How To Make?
1. White Sauce Pasta Recipe Italian: Put 4-5 cups of water in a deeper leaf and keep it for boiling on medium flame. When the water starts boiling, pour 3/4 cup pasta and 1/2 tsp salt in it.
2. Boil until pasta gets cooked. It will take about 10-12 minutes to check whether the pasta has been cooked, take pasta in the bite and eat it. Pasta is ready if a little hard but can easily eat. If you can not eat it easily, then cook it for a while.
3. Put the baked pasta in a big sieve and take extra water.
4. When cooking pasta, heat 1/2 tsp oil on high flame in a pan. Add 1/4 cup chopped carrots, 1/4 cup chopped green capsicum, 1/4 cup chopped red capsicum, 1/4 cup broccoli, and salt.
5. Cook it with a spoon until the vegetables cook a bit but crisp, cook for about 2-3 minutes. Tie gas and remove them in a plate.
6. Heat 1½ tbsp butter on medium flame in the same pan. Add 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
7. Add 1 tablespoon flour to it. Stir fries it for 1 minute.
8. Add 1 cup milk slowly in it and keep stirring continuously with a spoon. Slow down the flame. Stir the mixture continuously and cook until it becomes thick. According to the thickness and stature of the pan, it will take about 3-4 minutes. Here is shown in the photo, when the mixture starts adhesive in the back of the spoon, it means that the mixture starts to thicken.
9. Add 1/4 tsp Oregano, 1/4 tsp Chilly Flex, a pinch of pepper powder and salt. Mix well.
10. Put roasted vegetables and pasta in it. Bond the gas. Mix it well.
11. Remove it in a serving plate. White sauce is ready to serve pasta. Decorate it with grated cheese and serve hot.