Vegan Meal Prep For The Week: Nowadays, everyone likes to eat healthy food to keep themselves fit. For this, they prefer the purest vegetarian food. From the vegetarian diet, the body remains healthy and fit. Therefore, I have prepared a recipe for your favorite vegetarian meal! Preparation of food is the right way to eat healthy during the day and it will make your life so easy!
Vegan Meal Prep Recipes For Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Asian dish is the one which I like most, but I am a little hesitant to cook in the kitchen. But, since I have learned to make this High Protein Vegan Meal Prep, I am going to make Vegan Lunch Meal Prep. So, check out Vegan Meal Prep Recipes and also cooked Healthy Vegan Meal Prep.
- Rice – 1 bowl
- Broccoli – 6 cups
- 1 pack extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Sesame oil or cooking oil according to your choice – Two Teaspoons
- Low sodium tamari – One tablespoon
- Optional Topping: Sesame and Chopped Green Onions
- Fresh orange juice – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Low sodium tamari – 2 Tablespoons
- Toasted cooking oil or sesame oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Pure maple syrup – 2 Tablespoons
- Some Clove garlic, grated
- Grated fresh ginger – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cornstarch – 2 Teaspoons
How To Make Easy Vegan Meal Prep?
We also give Easy Vegan Meal Prep Instructions. So, you can read it also and make vegan meal prep for weight loss.
- Boil the rice well until they cook, as well as boil broccoli 10 to 15.
- Combine all Orange Sauce ingredients in a bowl
- Heat the pan and let it heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. When the oil becomes hot, add tofu and 1 tablespoon tamarind until the tofu is brown, keep stirring for 7-10 minutes.
- Put the chickpeas and orange chutney in a pan and cook until the chutney is thick enough to coat behind a spoon. Do not cook for a long time because it gets thicker
- Half a cup of rice, 1/4 of broccoli and 1/4 of orange tofu and chickpeas in a large bowl. If you have an extra sauce, you can sprinkle the sauce over rice and broccoli and mix it with a little tomato/soy sauce. Serve this delicious dish and enjoy!
Image Source: Shelikesfood.com