Sometimes we do not have enough time to prepare our proper lunch. Sometimes we tired up with hectic schedule or meetings. Generally, students of schools tired up with their hectic studies and didn’t have enough energy to make their lunch when they come back to their homes.
How to prepare Vegan Curried Broccoli Chickpea Salad?
Broccoli Salad is more than a salad. So we need some unique ingredients for making vegetarian broccoli salad more healthy and luscious. Here are the main ingredients for Broccoli Chickpea Salad, So we need:
- 1 head Broccoli (Very finely chopped)
- 1 mid-size Carrot (Very finely shredded)
- 50 gms Chickpeas (Boiled, Drained and rinsed)
- 50 gms Dried cranberries (Chipped)
- 2 pieces Green onion (Chopped)
- ¾ cup Fresh cilantro (Rinsed and chopped)
- 10 Roasted Almonds (Sliced)
Broccoli curry recipe or for dressing Salad:
- 4 teaspoons cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon large lemon, juiced
- 5 teaspoons warm water
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Easy to make | Recipe of Vegan Curried Broccoli Chickpea Salad
Take a large bowl (glass or metal, never matters). Mix all chopped, sliced, rinsed and shredded veggies into that bowl. Take another bowl for making curry. Mix curry ingredients and make like a thick juice. Mix this juice with mixed veggies very well and sprinkle chopped almonds on top. Salt, pepper and lemon juice we can add further until our tongue calls it perfectly yummy. We can keep this in the fridge for later (But Obvious).
Vegan Curried Broccoli Chickpea Salad have nutrition for energy level up.
Vegan Salad is more balanced and healthier than any food when we add broccoli, Chickpea, and almond into it. Generally, Salad is believed as a sub-food but Vegan Curried Broccoli Chickpea Salad isn’t like that. Different ingredients make this salad a complete package of food. Yeah, of course, it’s good nutritious food that doesn’t mean it tastes normal. It’s delicious too!