If you are looking for Thekua Recipe With Gud then you have come in the right place. In this article, we also provide step by step Thekua Recipe With Sugar. So, follow this step and make Maida Suji Ka Thekua.
Thekua Recipe Baked With Sugar
Bihari Thekua Online Image: Thekua is the best and tastiest dish made on Chhath Puja festival. Chhath Puja is not done without it. It is a famous dish of some districts of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. If you also want to make it at home, then follow these tips. Your prepared khasta Thekua will also have amazing taste and crispness. You can also make it from Thekua Sancha.
Also Read: Peanut Chikki Recipe
Khajur Recipe Ingredients [Suji Ka Thekua]
Maida Khasta Recipe: Sweet, crispy, crunchy Thekua is a traditional recipe of Bihar and Jharkhand. Thekua is specially made on the occasion of Chhath Puja. But you can make them anytime, cook it. Go to down and get Bihari Khasta Thekua Recipe Ingredients:
- 500 gm Wheat Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Ghee
- 2 Cup Refined Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 300 gm Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Powdered Green Cardamom
- 1/2 Cup Grated Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
Also Read: Dhokla Recipe By Sanjeev Kapoor
How To Make Bihari Khasta Thekua?
1. To make this delicious Bihari recipe, put a deep pan on medium flame and boil 2 cups of water. When the water boils, add sugar or gud (according to choice) to it and stir it slowly until it melts and disappears. When the sugar has melted, turn off the burner and remove the pan.
2. Now add ghee to this Chashni and mix while stirring and leave it to cool.
3. Now put the grated coconut, fennel and cardamom powder in a big plate with the flour and mix it well, then add the sugar syrup in between and knead the dough. Keep in mind that the dough should not be too soft but should be slightly stiff.
Also Read: Healthy And Tasty Kimami Sewai Recipe
4. When the dough is kneaded, make small balls from it. Press these hands to make these balls flat. If you want to make it attractive to watch, then you can also make a design on it.
5. Now heat the oil in a pan on high heat. When the oil gets hot, add the flat flour thekua and deep fry till it becomes golden brown. Reduce the heat while frying so that the thekua cooks completely from inside as well. Likewise, fry all the Thekuas.
6. Delicious Thekua is ready, cool it and keep it in an airtight container. You can store it for 3-4 weeks.
Bihari Khasta Thekua Recipe Easy Tips
1. You can add cashew nuts, cardamom, raisins, date-palms or whatever you feel like in dry fruits.
2. Take special care while frying the thekua. After heating oil or ghee in high heat, reduce the flame. After this, fry them by adding thekua. Keep stirring them occasionally so that it does not burn.
3. To make crispy thekua, take some coarsely ground flour. In which there is little bran.
4. At the same time, you can make crispy thekua by adding a little semolina to the flour. For example, 100 grams of semolina in 250 grams of flour will be sufficient.
5. Let it cool down before adding sugar or gud to the flour. If you add hot syrup, the dough will become sticky and the frying can remain raw from the inside after frying.