If you are looking for Steve Reeves Workout then you have come on the right place. All viewers can check the below section and get Steve Reeves Program For Diet & Workout. For more updates about Steve Reeves Training Routine then stay in touch with us.
Steve Reeves Full Body Workout
Steve Reeves Workout Schedule: Stephen Lester Reeves commonly known as Steve Reeves. Steve was a very successful actor and a famous bodybuilder. He also developed a healthy masculine body without the help of any type of gym equipment. Steve is reflected to be the god of fitness by many followers.
Steve Reeves Workout and Diet: During World War second, Steve joined the army and also served in the Philippines. After retirement from the army at an early age, he “AAU Mr. America” in 1947 and The title of the title “MR Universe” did its name.
Steve Reeves Diet and Workout
Steve Reeves Workout Routine: After retiring from competitive bodybuilding, Steve was interested in acting and he tried his luck as an actor. He became a successful actor with many hits and awards. Also, during the 1950-1960, Europe was the highest paid actor in the world. He died on 1 May 2000, after surgery with blood clots. But it is still famous as a popular bodybuilder. Today’s youth want to make a body like Steve.
Steve Reeves Height & Weight [Physical Stats]
Steve was a famous bodybuilder and regularly used to improve bodybuilding without using steroids. He lived a strong and worthy life with a regular workout and a healthy diet. So check Steve Ree’s workout and diet plan.
- Height: 6’1”
- Weight: 215 lbs
Steve Reeves Diet Plan
Steve Reeves adhered to the Three Diet Diet Plan, which included-
- They used to drink a glass of power drink made by mixing fresh orange juice, 3 raw eggs, honey, 1 banana and two teaspoons protein powder made at home.
- In the lunch, he used to eat fresh seasonal fruits, cottage cheese and a handful of nuts and raisins.
- In the dinner, they usually eat a salad with a sword or turkeys or sometimes tuna.
Steve Reeves Workout Routine
Steve always said that recovery is as important as the exercise and most people ignore the importance of comfort. He believed that workout 3 times a week is enough for the body Check out the full workout of Steve Reeves Routine –
- First Day (Monday Morning)
- Three sets of military presses of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of bent over rows of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of bench presses of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of standing calf raise of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of Romanian deadlifts of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of crunches of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of parallel squats of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of full squats of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of barbell curls of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of triceps extensions of 8 to 12 reps
2. Second Day (Tuesday) – Rest
3. Third Day (Wednesday Morning)
- Three sets of deadlifts of 12 reps
- Three sets dumbbell military presses of 12 reps
- Three sets of parallel bar dips of 12 reps
- Three sets of alternating dumbbell curls of 12 reps
- Three sets of seated calf raise of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of triceps extension bench presses of 12 reps
- Three sets of pull-ups of 12 reps
- Three sets of front squats of 12 reps
- 2 sets of back raise of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of dumbbell lunges of 12 reps
- 2 sets of hanging leg raise of 12 reps
4. Fourth Day (Thursday) Rest
5. Fifth Day (Friday Evening)
- Three sets of deadlifts of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets one arm dumbbell rows of 8 to 12 reps
- 2 sets of upright rows of 12 reps
- Three sets of incline presses of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of standing calf raise of 12 reps
- 2 sets of front squats of 12 reps
- Three sets of glute/ham raise of 8 to 12 reps
- Three sets of sit-ups of 12 reps
- 2 sets of dumbbell lunges of 8 to 12 reps
- 2 sets of lying triceps extensions of 8 reps
- Three sets of concentration curls of 8 to 12 reps
6. Sixth & Seven Day (Saturday-Sunday) Rest
Steve Reeves Workout Tips
- Restoration is a very important feature of the workout so be comfortable to recover.
- Exercise leg at the end of the workout
- Your daily diet should include 20 percent fat, 20 percent protein, and 60 percent carbohydrate so that you are energy efficient
- Set an aim for each exercise to stay focused
Steve Reeves Workout Youtube Video