Honey has been used as a medicine in Ayurveda for the past thousands of years. Iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc are found in honey. Honey is a natural source that is also used in common life as medicine as well as in place of sugars. Let’s look at some of the benefits of honey. The main features of honey are:
What are the health benefits of honey?
– Regular intake of honey returns lost power. Honey makes the body beautiful, energetic, strong, long-lasting and shapely.
– Honey is considered to be a workforce enhancer. Its intake accelerates the process of making testosterone in men and estrogen in women.
– Honey is a good anti-oxidant, so honey is beneficial in reducing the signs of aging. Honey increases the body’s immunity and prevents the recurrence of infection.
– 1 glass of warm lukewarm water mixed with honey and lemon juice, drinking in the morning reduces weight. Its constipation is also eliminated and toxic substances are released from the body.
Honey, lemon and lukewarm water should not be taken for more than 30 consecutive days at a time. You can start drinking again after stopping for 2-3 weeks.
– Applying honey on the lips makes the lips soft, soft.
– 1-2 tablespoons honey is suitable for daily intake. Eating too much honey can also be harmful.
– Mixing one spoon of honey, amla, ginger juice and taking 2-3 times a day cures cold, cough, cold. To remove anemia, mix Amla juice and honey and take it twice a day.
– To cure irregular menstruation of women, take 1 teaspoon Amla juice or powder, mixed with honey. This also removes the physical weakness of women.
– Mixing a pinch of celery in honey, amla mixture and eating it relieves stomach diseases, digestive problems, constipation. Consumption of amla honey intensifies the eye-light.
– To remove the physical weakness of men, lick 1 teaspoon of amla powder or juice mixed with honey. Drink 1 glass of milk after half an hour of doing this in the morning and evening. This will remove all internal weaknesses in 3 months.
Now let’s know about some of the better uses of honey:
1. To make honey facial skin soft: Make a paste by mixing half a lemon juice in 1 teaspoon honey. Wash the face with clean water and then apply this paste on the face. After 20 minutes when dry, wash with lukewarm water. After this, wipe the face with a towel with light hands. Use it 1-2 times a week.
2. Honey to bring glow on face: Mix half tomato juice with half a teaspoon of honey. Wash with cold water after applying it on the face for 15 minutes. You can apply it by giving a difference of 4 days.
3. Remove the dark spots of the face from honey: Make a paste by mixing 1 ripe banana, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Apply 10-15 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. Use it 1 time a week, there will be a benefit.
4. Honey for beautiful skin: Mix 2 spoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon honey, a little water and make a paste. Apply it on the entire face away from the eyes and let it dry for 30 minutes. After this, wash it gently with lukewarm water, then apply Misraiser. Apply it 2 days apart. This will remove the dead skin and will brighten and brighten the face.
According to Ayurveda, honey found on different trees has different characteristics. So let’s increase the information about the Ayurvedic properties of honey –
– Honey found from neem tree hive is suitable for eyes.
– Honey found from berries is suitable for diabetes.
– Honey found from the drumstick tree is beneficial in heart disease and blood pressure.
Note: Please consult a doctor before adopting our suggestions.