Bhindi Masala is a very tasty and wonderful vegetable. Everyone eats it with great passion. It is very easy to make, it is ready in a very short time.
Bhindi Fry Taste – Okra Masala Sanjeev Kapoor
The flavor of Bhindi Masala is very spicy and peppery. This is a very quick vegetable preparation, you can make it quickly.
Bhindi masala is a vegetable made in most households. The method of preparation is different but the taste is very spicy.
Also Read: Chilli Paneer Recipe
Bhindi Masala Recipe
Bhindi Masala is liked by most of the children. It is very easy to make, it is ready in a very short time. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. You can make it at your home whenever you want.
Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make Bhindi Masala. Follow the recipe given below and prepare delicious Bhindi Masala and eat it.
Also Read: Crispy Baby Corn Recipes
Time to Make Bhindi Masala
Bhindi Masala Recipe Hebbar’s Kitchen: It takes 20 minutes to make Bhindi Masala. It takes 10 minutes to prepare for making it. According to the amount of the method given above, this ladyfinger masala is enough for 3 members.
Bhindi Masala Tips – Simple Bhindi Recipe
- Bhindi is a spice, so it is simple, spices will be used in plenty, but if you like to eat less masala, then you can reduce the number of spices in the ladyfinger, which will keep your taste and you will have more spices. Will not apply
- While cutting the okra, one thing should be kept in mind that the ladyfinger is always washed before cutting. If you wash the ladyfinger after cutting, it will become strange and you will have no use to make it.
- If you want, you can cut the ladyfinger in the middle and fill it with spices, this will make your ladyfinger a bit different and you will get a new taste.
- Before putting the Bhindi in the pan, one thing should be kept in mind that there is no amount of water in the Bhindi, if there is water in your ladyfinger then your ladyfinger will never go with the spices, which will spoil your vegetables.
- If you want a slightly sour taste in bhindi, you can also use some tomatoes in your vegetable.
Also Read: Malai Kofta Recipe – How To Make?
Bhindi Masala Recipe
Ladies Finger Curry: Bhindi Masala is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Nowadays there is no person who does not like ladyfinger masala. You can make it at your home while eating. Guests and members of your household will be happy and eat it.
Bhindi Recipe Ingredients:
- Ladyfinger – 500 Gram
- Asafoetida – 1 Piece
- Green Chilies – 3
- Cumin seeds – 1 TSP
- Coriander Leaves
- Coriander – 1 TSP
- Oil – 2 TSP
- Turmeric – 1/2 TSP
- Red Chilli – 1/4 TSP
- Garam Masala – 1/4 Tsp
- Amchoor – 1/4 Tsp
- Salt – According to taste
Also Read: Vegan Dal Makhani Recipe
Bhindi Fry Recipe – How To Make Masala Bhindi?
To make Masala Bhindi, first, clean the ladyfinger and remove the water from them. Now take the Bhindi and cut them into long shapes. Cut all the ladyfinger in like manner.
Now heat oil in a pan, add asafetida and cumin seeds, when the cumin seeds get hot, add turmeric, coriander, and green chilies and mix it well.
Add chopped ladyfinger to this mixture and mix well. Now add red chili, amchoor, garam masala, and salt and mix all the mixture well.
Also Read: White Sauce Pasta Recipe Indian
After doing so, roast the ladyfinger in the pan and roast it well. Cover the pan for 2-3 minutes and leave it to cook.
After a while, remove the cover and stir the Bhindi. Take out the ladyfinger in a vessel and add green coriander over it, your hot bhindi masala is ready.