Lassi Recipe Mango: If you are looking for Healthy And Delicious Lassi Recipe then check out below section. And get Traditional Lassi Recipe here. Readout complete blog and get Lassi Recipe in Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil & Telugu here.
Traditional Lassi Recipe
Banana Lassi Recipe: In the summer season, it seems to drink some cold or even in the morning. If there is a sweet lassi made from yogurt then the stomach is filled with taste. So let us now tell you how to make a Sweet Lassi out of Punjab’s most famous drinks.
How To Make Plain Lassi?
Strawberry Lassi Recipe: Curd contains proteins, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B-6, and vitamin B-12 and is very useful for all. Curd also helps in digesting food, it also strengthens bones and teeth. Lassi is a shake of curd, which is made differently at different places in India.
Lassi Recipe Mango: Mithi lassi of curd is made in North India and Punjab and in Gujarat and South, lassi is made by adding salt and mint or Cumin. Lassi is a refreshing beverage which is more often drunk in the summer days. Well, you can drink lentil curry in all seasons and it is always useful. It is very easy to make lassi. Then come, let’s make the lassi of curd.
Sweet Lassi Ingredients
- Curd – 3 to 4 tbsps
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Burra Sugar – 2 to 3 tbsps
- Cardamom Powder – 1 pinch
- Saffron – 2 to 3 threads
- Rose water – 1 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Ice Cube – 3 to 4
Plain Lassi Recipe
- First, pour the curd and milk in Blender and make it well.
- Then add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron thread and turn the blender again.
- If the lassi looks thicker then add water to the rose water along with it.
- Now add an ice cube and stir the lassi with a spoon.
- Your Punjabi style lassi is ready, serve it cold and cold.