Tasty Tomato Soup Recipe: Have you ever tasted the Tomato Soup? If not, then today we are telling you how to make simple Homemade Roasted Tomato Basil Soup. By which you can prepare yourself in less time and also feed yourself to others. Check out the below section for the tomato soup recipe video.
Tomato Soup Recipes Vegetarian
Recipe For Tomato Soup: Tomato soup is a popular and nutritious dish that is usually served before the meal and in the evening during the cold season. It is made from tomatoes and spices easily found in the kitchen. Garlic and black pepper have been used to make it tasteful, and flour (or cornflour) has been used to thicken the soup. Follow the Veg Tomato Soup Recipe given below to make it at home.
Tomato Soup Recipe Restaurant Style
Tomato Soap Recipe: Sometimes, when the home comes for late and full of tiredness, there is no energy left in the body to prepare for full dinner. Sometimes it seems that just as quickly as possible it can get rid of hunger and also nourish the body. Light food is suitable only for dinner. I sometimes get home from work and can not stay in the condition that I should arrange dinner for myself and that is why I am the story of the working women.
Tomato Soup Recipe With Fresh Tomatoes Indian Style
Tomato Soup Recipe Step By Step: Tomatoes contain vitamin A and this soup is extremely beneficial. It is good if you drink soup after eating soup. It is very easy to make Restaurant-Style Tomato Soup and you can make it in a very short time. To make it more delicious, we use the torches like black pepper, garlic in it. So let’s see how to make tomato soup, it is necessary to make it …
Make Tomato Soup At Home INGREDIENTS
- 3 pounds Roma or berry tomatoes – half cut
- Roasted garlic
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper – according to taste
For Caramelized Onions:
- Olive oil – ½ teaspoon
- 2 yellow onions, finely chopped
Addition to the soup:
- Basil leaves – ½ cup
- Half teaspoon oregano
- 1-2 cups of water
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Coconut milk for a creamy vegetarian soup
- Parmesan cheese, to taste a tangy, flavor enhancer
- One big spoon or two of butter for good taste
How To Make Tomato Soup At Home?
- First, cut the red tomatoes in half and put it in a plate, as well as a clove of garlic clipped.
- After placing them in a plate, put salt, black pepper and olive oil on tomatoes and keep them for roasting in the microwave oven for 40 minutes.
- Then put one spoon olive oil in a pan and cook till it turns brown onion.
- Now grind roasted tomatoes and garlic to a fine paste in the mixer and mix the onion in it.
- After finely grinding, heat the pan and mix it
- After blending, add Veggie broth, oregano, salt, pepper, and 1 cup water and cook it for a while.
- Allow tomatoes soup boil 10 minutes before serving. To serve, garnish with cheese and if desired, serve it with Grilled Paneer.
Tomato Soup Recipe Video