Fit India Movement – Body fit to mind hit: PM Narendra Modi launched the Fit India Movement on National Sports day. During the launch of the Fit India Movement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also gave Top 10 Mantra, such as using stairs instead of lift or body fit to mind hit. What new mantras PM Modi gave to keep people fit. Check out Narendra Modi Top 10 Fit India Movement Mantra.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Fit India Movement
The government has now taken the initiative to keep the people of the country fit. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Fit India Movement. Under this, this movement will be run as a mission at every level in schools, colleges, districts, blocks.
Starting this in New Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also gave many mantras, such as the use of stairs instead of lift or body fit-mind hit. What new mantras PM Modi gave to keep people fit, check out the below section.
PM Modi Gives Mantra To Stay Fit
1. Fitness is not a word but a necessary condition of healthy and prosperous life.
2. Today lifestyle diseases are happening due to lifestyle disorders. We can cure lifestyle disorders by making changes in lifestyle.
3. The relationship of success and fitness is also related to each other. Sports, films, and champions of every field remain fit.
4. People who are successful have only one mantra – their focus on fitness.
5. A person from any field must be fit mentally, physically. Whether it is boardroom or Bollywood, whoever is fit touches the sky.
6. If the body is fit then the mind is also a hit.
7. Even if the government has started this campaign, the public will increase further. There is investment zero in this, but the returns are unlimited.
8. It is right for the body to use stairs rather than lifts or escalators. But this will be done only when you are fit.
9. Fitness is not just the word but is a necessary condition for living a healthy life.
10. Until a few decades ago a normal person used to walk, used to do something for fitness, but today due to technology, we are getting to know how many steps have been taken.