Most people don’t know the difference between heart attack and heart failure. Of course their symptoms and causes may be the same, but these two are different. Know what is the difference between heart attack and heart failure.
Difference Between Heart Attack And Heart Failure
Most people consider heart failure and heart attack to be the same. Even though both are a fatal condition involving the heart, there is a lot of difference between the two. Let’s know how heart attacks and heart failure are different from each other.
Also Read: Amazing Health Benefits of Nutmeg
Heart Attack Causes: Heart attack is caused by a blood clot (blood vessels), which occurs in the corneal arteries. Blood clot stops the bleeding, due to which blood and oxygen and heart do not reach the heart.
At the same time, there is no single cause of heart failure. It can be caused by different diseases. Coronary artery disease, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, arrhythmia and other heart diseases can be caused.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Difference In Symptoms
In case of heart attack, the patient has chest pain and burning sensation, pain in hands, throat and jaw. Apart from this, he may also complain of difficulty in breathing, vomiting and dizziness.
Symptoms Of Heart Failure:-
1. There is difficulty in breathing due to heart failure. This may be due to fluid accumulation in the lungs. Due to this, the affected person may have difficulty in breathing even during everyday activities. Like while walking, while climbing stairs.
2. Difficulty in breathing while lying down and lack of oxygen in the body. It is a common symptom. In such a situation, the affected person starts having difficulty in breathing while lying down and feels the need to use more than one of those pillows.
Also Read: Health Tips: Giloy Controls Diabetes
3. Heart failure means a lack of oxygen in the body and high blood flow. In such a situation, the tissues require a lot of oxygen for energy, which causes a lot of fatigue due to lack of proper amount.
4. Swelling in the abdomen, heels, and legs can also be a symptom of heart failure. In such a situation, the affected person may feel tight. This is due to the accumulation of body fluid in the legs. For this reason, swelling of the ankle and abdomen can also occur.
5. Along with all these symptoms, the person affected by heart failure also feels reduced appetite. This may be due to the accumulation of fluids in the intestines, which affects digestion and during this time the person may feel ill while eating.
6. A sudden weight gain occurs during heart failure and occurs when the condition of heart failure is quite fatal. During this time, the bodyweight of the affected person increases to two kilos in a week and this is due to the continuous fluids.
7. During heart failure, Hurt sometimes increases pumping speed too much to compensate for the lack of blood in the body.
Also Read: Walnut (Akhrot) Benefits
8. Heart failure also has a connection to Urine passing frequency. Because the decreased blood reaches the kidney during heart failure, due to this, the affected person has the problem of frequent urination.
Symptoms of heart failure occur over a long period of time. Symptoms of heart failure are congestion in the lungs, swelling in the ankles, feet or abdomen, abnormal weight gain, loss of appetite, shortness of breath.
Heart Attack Treatment: Heart can be normalized after a heart attack. For this, the blockage has to be removed from the artery. At the same time, it is difficult to normalize the heart in a heart condition after heart failure. However, by making lifestyle changes, medicines and operations can be tried to improve.