If you are searching for Dhokla Recipe Tarla Dalal then you have come to the right destination. We also provide Dhokla Recipe By Sanjeev Kapoor here. So, read this recipe and make instant dhokla.
Dhokla Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
Dhokla is made in many ways, like Besan Dhokla, Rava Dhokla, Khatta Dhokla, Paneer Dhokla, Instant Dhokla. Besan’s Dhokla is very tasty to eat. Due to the ripening in steam, oil usage is very low. If you leave things made from oil then Dhokla is the best option for you. You can also make small children in the Tiffin box and make a Besan dhokla.
Suji Dhokla Ingredients:
- Besan – 200 Gms
- Turmeric – 1/6 TSP
- Salt – According to taste
- Green Chili Paste – 1 TSP
- Ginger Paste – 1 TSP
- Lemon Juice – 2Tablespoons
- Eno salt – 3/4 Tsp
Ingredients for Tadka:
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 Tsp
- Green Chilli – 2 to 3 (Long Cut)
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Sugar – 1 Tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
- Green Coriander – 1 Tbsp (Finely Chopped)
Gujarati Dhokla Recipe – How To Make?
1. Filter the gram flour and put it in a vessel. After that pour a little water and prepare a thin, unbaked solution.
2. Put turmeric powder in the gram flour paste and keep it covered for 20 minutes.
3. Now put 2 glasses of water in the vessel making the dhokla and keep it on the gas for hot.
4. Mix lemon juice, salt, green chili paste, ginger paste and Eno salt in gram flour and stir well.
5. Now put a stand-in hot water, put the gram flour prepared in the plate and cover it.
6. Allow the Dhokla to be cooked on low flame for 20 minutes.
7. Heat 2 to 3 spoons of oil in a small pan to prepare the dhokla.
8. Once the oil is hot, add mustard and green chilli in it.
9. Now add half a cup of water, salt, and sugar, then allow the water to boil until it boils.
10. Close the gas and put lemon juice.
11. Now take out the cooled Dhokla with the help of a knife and take it out from the edges.
12. Take your freshly fresh gram flour, prepare it, cut it into your favorite shape and serve it.
For more details about Dhokla Recipe In Microwave as well as Dhokla Recipe Video then stay in touch with us. And bookmark this website also for more Indian Food Recipe here.