Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne tropical disease caused by the dengue virus. Symptoms typically begin three to fourteen days after infection. This may include a high fever, headache, vomiting, muscle and joint pains, and a characteristic skin rash. Treatment of dengue is possible. Know its symptoms and if you feel any of these symptoms, go to the doctor immediately for medical test and also treatment.
What Is Dengue?
Dengue is caused by the bite of an Aedes mosquito, everyone is aware of this. 5 to 6 days after the bite of this mosquito, Dengue Symptoms start appearing.
The most dangerous symptoms of dengue include bone pain. For this reason, Dengue Fever is also known as ‘fracture fever’, because it causes so much pain to the patients as if their bones have been broken.
Dengue occurs especially in the rainy season because during this time, Aedes mosquito gets plenty of water to thrive. Recently, the specialist doctor mentioned Dengue on Twitter and told about Dengue Symptoms.
Dengue Symptoms – 7 Warning Signs Of Dengue Fever
- Skin Rashes
- Back Pain
- Eye Pain
- High Fever
- Bleeding Gums
- Nose Bleeding
- Joint Pain
Dengue Fever Prevention
- Start treatment of the diseased patient immediately and in case of high fever, give paracetamol tablet.
- Do not take other pain relievers like aspirin or diclofenac.
- Leave the patient in the open air and give a sufficient amount of food and water so that the patient does not feel weakness.
- Flu spreads in the air in a way, so if you keep a distance of 10 feet from the patient, then the risk of spreading is less.
- Face masks should be worn where there is an overdose.
- Sprinkle mosquito repellents around the house.
- Aedes mosquitoes bite during the day, so cover the body completely.
- Dry the water fountains once a week. Do not allow water to collect on the roof around the house.
- Put the household waste in a place that is covered.
- Destroy the garbage by not throwing it outside the courtyard.
- Keep water tanks covered and do regular cleaning.
Dengue Home Remedies
- Ginger tea and green tea are very beneficial in Dengue fever.
- A pack of ice gives relief in pain.
- Giloy juice helps in fighting the fever.
- Papaya juice or papaya increases blood plates.
- Water or tea of basil leaves increases immunity.
- Coconut water hydrates the body.
- Eat fruits with vitamin C, this improves immunity.
- Turmeric increases metabolism, So drink putting it in milk.
Dengue Fever Treatment Guidelines
Dengue patients keep these things in mind:
- Dengue patients keep the body covered.
- Keep in mind that no mosquito bites you, otherwise the virus of your body will reach others.
- If you feel symptoms of dengue, then see a doctor.
- Do not take any medicine by yourself. In the beginning, you can take paracetamol of less mg.
- There is no vaccine to protect people from the dengue virus, so do not ignore the doctor’s words and take full care of food and drink.