Crispy Baby Corn Recipe: Learn how to make Chilli Baby Corn step by step on Blogger Pile. Find all ingredients and steps to make Chilli Baby Corn along with preparation cooking time.
Crispy Baby Corn Recipes
Simple Baby Corn Recipes: If guests are coming to your home and you want to serve them something new, then you can try the recipe of Crispy Chilli Baby Corn.
If this is said about this recipe, it will not be wrong that it is the best starter snack to serve the guest in minimum time. Great snacks with a perfect starter or evening tea for any party are easy to make and fun to eat crispy baby corn.
- Pre-Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Also Read: Dhokla Recipe By Sanjeev Kapoor
Healthy Baby Corn Recipes Ingredients:
- 10 to 12 Baby Corns
- 1/4 cup Cornflour (Corn Starch)
- 2½ Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Tsp Ginger-garlic Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Soya Sauce
- Salt – According to taste
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Oil for Frying
For the Sauce:
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 Tsp
- Finely chopped garlic – 1 Tsp
- Green chili – 2 (Cut into lengths)
- Onion Finely chopped – 1
- Capsicum (sliced lengthwise) – 1/2
- Finely Chopped Green Onions – 1/4 Cup
- Soya Sauce – 1½ Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Sauce or Green Chilli Sauce – 1½ Tsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tablespoons
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 Tsp
- 1 Teaspoon Cornflour and 2 Tablespoons Dissolved in water
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt – According to taste
Also Read: Chilli Paneer Recipe
Baby Corn Recipes Sanjeev Kapoor – How To Make?
1. To make crispy baby corn, wash and dry the baby corn. Then put refined flour and cornflour in a vessel.
2. Now add a little water and mix it until the kernels are finished. Then later add some more water and mix it well. Half a cup of water will be used to make this paste.
3. Add the chili flakes, coarsely ground black pepper, ginger paste, and salt and mix well. Now the paste is ready.
Also Read: White Sauce Pasta Recipe Indian
4. Now heat oil in a pan to fry baby corn. Cut baby corn lengthwise into two parts. Put this chopped baby corn in the flour mixture and wrap it. Then wrap it in bread crumbs. Press and set the crumbs on the baby corn by hand and keep it in a separate plate. Coat all the baby corns like this.
5. Put baby corn in oil and check if the oil is hot or not. If the oil is well heated then put the rest of the baby corn in the pan.
6. Flip the baby corn and fry on medium flame until it turns golden brown. As soon as the baby corn fry well, stop it at the edge of the pan for a while so that the excess oil goes back into the pan and take them out in a plate.
Also Read: How To Make Dal Makhani?
7. Now fry all the baby corn in this way. It takes 5 minutes to fry baby corn at one time.
8. Now your crispy baby corn is ready. If you want, you can coat them beforehand and when you want to serve, then you can fry quickly and serve hot.
9. Eat this fun snack with green coriander chutney.
Baby Corn Recipes Hebbars Kitchen Tips
- If you want, you can also make the paste from flour, but adding corn floor brings more crispiness in it.
- To make bread crumbs, break the bread and put it in a mixer jar and grind it.
- Take special care of one thing, do not make the paste by adding more water at one time or else it takes more time to finish the kernels and very often the solution becomes too diluted.